With the ingenious magnetic plaster from superflex, you can turn an ordinary wall into a surface to which magnets will adhere. Give walls in the office, classroom, living room or children's room ferromagnetic properties in no time. Afterwards, you can use neodymium magnets to attach notes, drawings, photos, posters etc. any way you like. This magnetic plaster is significantly stronger compared to conventional magnetic paint. For optimal results, we recommend applying a total of two layers of magnetic plaster.
Please note the following before applying the magnetic plaster: For an optimal result, the surface must be as smooth as possible and completely dry. Pretreat the desired surface with superflex primer to seal it. No primer is required if the surface is painted. Stir the magnetic plaster well before use. We recommend having the magnetic plaster applied by a professional. However, experienced do-it-yourselfers will be able to do this themselves. You can find frequently asked questions and answers on the superflex FAQ page.
For additional information about the superflex magnetic plaster, please refer to the material safety data sheet (PDF).
Characteristics of superflex magnetic plaster
- 2 kg of magnetic plaster are sufficient for 2 layers on an area of 1 m²
- Highly ferromagnetic thanks to a magnetite content of 75 %
- Good surface for neodymium magnets
- Environmentally friendly as it contains no isocyanates or solvents
- Suitable for indoor applications
- Drying time depends on ambient temperature, humidity and the thickness of the applied layer. There are no hard and fast rules about how long it will take; however, a drying time of at least 24 hours can be expected.
- Can be painted over with emulsion paint, whiteboard paint or blackboard paint or papered over with light wallpaper.
- The smoother the magnetic plaster is applied, the better the magnets will adhere to it later.