Q & A about customer account with login
Table of Contents
What advantages does a customer account have?
As a registered customer you receive the following benefits:
- Simple and comfortable ordering
- Overview of open and completed orders
- Tracking of your shipments
- PDF download of invoices
- Easy reordering of articles
- Saving of preferred delivery and payment methods
How can I create a customer account?Click here to go to the registration form for the customer account. Once your registration is completed, your personal data will be applied to your next order. If you would like to make changes to your order data, you may do this at any time directly in the order form.
For privacy reasons you cannot automatically access the orders that you placed before the introduction of the client login 29.03.2017. However, you may link them later manually (see below).
How can I link previous orders with my customer account?
- Follow the link to the status page of the order that you would like to add to your customer account. The link can be found in the order confirmation email.
- On the status page select the option "link order with account" (orange button on the top).
If this option is not available, it may be due to the two following reasons:
- You need to log into your customer account first.
- The order is already connected to another customer account.
How can I change my account information?You can easily change your email address and password under My Account. On the page "My Addresses" you can also adjust or delete your billing and delivery addresses.
I forgot my password. What do I do?If you forgot your password, click on Forgot password and enter your email address. Thereafter, we will send you an email with a link, through which you may create a new password for your customer login.
If you receive an error message when trying to reset your password, it is probably because you have not yet created a customer account with us. Creating a customer account has only been possible since 29.03.2017.
Is my personal data safe and will it be passed on to third parties?We handle your data under strict compliance with the data protection act. The collection, retention, usage, handling and transfer of your data is consistent with our applicable data protection regulations. These regulations can be viewed here.
All data that you enter at supermagnete.fr is encrypted before it is transmitted (HTTPS/TLS, identifiable through the lock in the address line of the browser). Your password is encrypted and saved and will not be shared with third parties.