Make your own photo rope
Photo rope with home-made magnets
- Metal wire * (e.g. accelerator cable from moped)
- Small, personal objects, such as shells, animals, stones, etc.
- Neodymium disc magnets **
- Adhesive UHU MAX REPAIR
- Decorative weights
The making of photo ropes
- Cut wire to the desired length
- Create a loop on one end of the wire so that the wire can be hung from the wall or ceiling.
- On the other end, attach a decorative weight so the wire it will hang straight.
- Glue the magnets on the back of of the small objects and let them dry.
Go to photo ropes