Flower vases for minimalists
Flower vase for minimalists
Note from the supermagnete team: We built this magnetic vase ourselves. Instead of block magnets, we used two gold-coated cube magnets 5 mm; one on the inside and the other on the outside of the vase. This way, the glass doesn't hit the metal surface, only the magnet does.
Flower picture as an eye catcher
- Cut the fly screen gauze to the size of the picture frame.
- Attach the gauze firmly to the backside of the picture frame with velcro and pins. Cut off overlaying gauze.
- Place a disc magnet in every test tube.
- Attach the test tube to the gauze with a second disc magnet (on the backside of the gauze) (see picture).
- Place several test tubes next to each other on the bottom of the picture frame.
- With a spray bottle fill up the test tubes with water.
- Arrange the flowers and grasses in the test tubes as desired.
- Mount the picture frame carefully at a visible spot and maybe even illuminate it.